Monday, July 22, 2013

Sleazy McQueen drops a mix for DOE with 2 Smokecloud classics!



     Sleazy McQueen drops a lovely mix for "Dance on Eggshells" podcast that features two fine Smokecloud releases.

  First, B-Jam's "I Don't Want It" off of SCR-002 "Swindled By Time" and then Hristo's "With Ur Luv" off of SCR-005 "Disco Beatdown Allstars".  In fact these appear to be the only 2 non-Whiskey Disco cuts in the whole mix.  It's a great mix from beginning to end.  A download is suggested at your earliest convenience.

1 comment:

  1. It is, in fact, 85% Whiskey Disco leaving a remainder of 15% Smokecloud. ;)

    ReplyDelete